STANDARD PRODUCTION TIME
Production time is 5-7 business days for most items, unless otherwise noted. Rush services are available for some items by request and may incur additional charges. Production begins the next business day after the order is placed and does not include weekends or holidays. If a proof is requested, production will not begin until the final proof has been approved. If a specific deadline date is necessary, please check with customer service and note clearly on your order using the "Must Have Delivery Date" field.
Transit or shipping times are in addition to the production time. Domestic shipping times will range from 1-6 working days, depending on your shipping address and the location of our vendor(s). Vendors are located throughout the USA. Stock items ship from our warehouse in NJ. Please refer to our Ground Transit Map at checkout for transit times from our NJ warehouse.
Flat Rate Ground shipping is offered for all orders that are under $1000 and shipping to the Continental US. Flat Rates are calculated based on the dollar amount of your order and are automatically added during the checkout process for qualifying orders. Please refer to our Standard Ground Freight Table at the checkout screen for additional information. Orders that exceed $1000, that require expedited shipping or that are shipping internationally will be billed at the current shipping rates at that time. These charge will be added to the order after shipping. Freight estimates can be provided by request.
THIRD PARTY SHIPPING
Third party shipping is available for most shipments. If you would like to use your own UPS or FedEx shipping account, there will be a field to enter the account number on the checkout screen. Shipping charges will be billed directly to that account. Any shipping charges that appear on your order will be removed automatically during processing, as long as the account number supplied is valid.
Our preferred carrier is UPS, but we may us FedEx or the US Postal service as needed. We offer several shipping methods to help meet your budget and deadline date. Please see the additional information below to help you select the correct method for your order:
- Ground Shipping: The transit time for ground shipping is 1-6 business days, depending on the shipping method and delivery location. Delivery can be any time before close of business for corporate locations or before 7:00 p.m. for residential addresses.
- 3-Day Select Shipping: The transit time will be 3 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. The order may be delivered any time before close of business that day. Additional charges will apply.
- 2-Day Air Shipping: The transit time will be 2 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. The order may be delivered any time before close of business that day. Additional charges will apply.
- Overnight Shipping (Standard): The transit time will be 1 business day, excluding weekends and holidays. The order may be delivered any time before 3:00 pm that day. Priority Overnight services (morning delivery) may be available. Additional charges will apply.
- International Shipping: Global shipping is typically classified as Economy (Standard) or Priority (Express). Transit times will vary, depending on the delivery location and your country’s customs requirements. Economy services are less expensive, but with longer transit times – usually 1-2 weeks. Priority services are more expensive, but with shorter transit times – usually less than 1 week, sometimes as quick as 1-2 business days. Additional charges will apply.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR SHIPPING POLICIES, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SOMEONE WILL BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU.